Collective access is an open source platform for collection management. We have built archives for museums and institution showcasing collections on Collective Access.
Our in-house developers have an extensive experience working on Providence which is Collective Access core and backend. We also do customize theme development on Pawtucket which is the presentation layer (Frontend) in Collective Access.
Here are the services that we offer:
- Setting up Collective Access
- Setting up Media
- Bulk Upload Data
- Develop custom Design / Templates on Pawtucket
- Custom workflow management as per requirement on Providence
- Adding custom fields – Catalogue Management
- Integration with third-party tools and APIs